The Slovak National Centre for Human Rights’ Report on the Observance of Human Rights including the Principle of Equal Treatment for the Year 2017 has now been translated into English giving you the opportunity to look closely into the current human rights situation in Slovakia.
The Report covers the major and the most sensitive human rights issues being tackled in Slovakia in the previous year including, inter alia:
- housing rights of Roma,
- prevention from extremism,
- the rights of persons with disabilities,
- the rights of the elderly,
- gender equality and violence against women,
- temporary compensatory measures or
- the right to education.
The Report includes the list of 71 targeted recommendations addressed to various Slovak stakeholders.