The General Assembly of Equinet Members will meet for the 2018 Annual General Meeting (AGM) in Brussels, Belgium on 7 November, and bring together heads and senior management representatives from all Equinet member and observer national equality bodies.
Please note: this section is regularly updated with voting documents and relevant information in due course.
General information regarding the Annual General Assembly 2018 is currently available on the Equinet external website.
Please, also consult the dedicated webpage in the members’ area for detailed information regarding the Strategic Planning Process for the Equinet Strategic Plan 2019 – 2022.
AGM 2018 Voting Documents
- Together for an Equal Europe -Equinet DRAFT Strategic Plan 2019-2022
- DRAFT Equinet Work Plan 2019 (modified 24 October with new budget)
- Equinet Draft Minutes AGM 2017
- Annex 2 – Minutes of AGM 2017 – Report from the Chair
- Equinet Final Accounts 2017
- Formal Application – Public Defender of Georgia
- Formal Application – Equality Council of Moldova
- Formal Application – Women’s and Equal Opportunities Institute, Spain. See also the English text of the Spanish law here.
Amendments to Voting Documents
The following documents (see links above) are open to written amendments by members, to be submitted using the appropriate form until Friday, 2 November 2018:
- Equinet Draft Strategic Plan 2019 – 2022
- Equinet Draft Work Plan and Budget 2018
- Draft Minutes of the Equinet AGM 2017
Amendments to these voting items can only be proposed and submitted using the Equinet AGM 2018 amendment form
***Equality Bodies’ representation at the AMG
Please note that up to two representatives from each member organisation, including the head or senior representative of the equality body, are invited to participate at the AGM.
Bedford Hotel & Congress Centre, Rue du Midi 135, 1000 Brussels, Belgium
***Your Participation Costs
Pursuant to the decision of the Equinet AGM in 2009 and considering Equinet budgetary limitations, the costs relating to member representatives’ participation in the Equinet AGM will not be covered from the Equinet budget. Equinet Member organisations are expected to cover the cost of their travel and accommodation for the Equinet AGM. In case your organisation is not in the position to cover the costs of your participation, it is possible to send a formal request for financial support to the Equinet Secretariat by contacting Yannick Godin (Yannick.Godin@equineteurope.org). Equinet will review your request and will do its utmost, within the constraints of its available budget, to try and give a positive answer to it.
Equinet has reserved rooms a Bedford Hotel & Congress Centre, but participants will have to pay for their rooms directly upon arrival.
Travel arrangements should be made by participants themselves.
[(Please note that the Equinet AGM 2018 will be followed by a capacity-building Seminar on Ethnic Profiling for staff of Equality Bodies in Brussels on 8 and 9 November 2018. In case you have registered for both the AMG and the seminar, please inform the Secretariat, so that Equinet can arrange and cover costs of your travel and accommodation.
In the meantime, please take into account the following conditions:
- the room for the 6th is reserved but not payed
- the travel costs to the AGM will be covered by Equinet for those who attend the seminar
- the hotel for those attending the seminar is booked and paid from the 07th to 09th)]
For inquiries regarding the Annual General Meeting, please contact Mher Hakobyan, Assistant Officer by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: +32 (0) 2 212 3186