The Slovak National Centre for Human Rights has released a report of its 2016 activities.
Their 2016 activities included:
- Reporting and monitoring
- Report on the observance of human rights including the principal of equal treatment in the Slovak Republic
- Education and training in the area of human rights and the principle of equal treatment
- Legal aid
- Library and information services
- Cooperation at national level
- Cooperation at international level
- Reporting of anti-social activities
- Promotion and public relations
Have a look at the infographic summary of their work here.
• Slovak version of the Annual Report 2016: http://bit.ly/2pacv0v
• English version of the Annual Report 2016: http://bit.ly/2pcsPey